ii wish upon a s t a rr

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Just started working for past one month and I need to report sick for the next couple of days... To me, I simply thought I have a swelling face. Little did I know that it is the start of my nightmare... Yes, within the 4hrs yesterday, I have seen 3 doctors. All of them diagnosed that I have nerve infection.. An illness where the cause is unknown. Due to this. I tried things for the very first time - full eye checkup where they place things into your eyes and acupunture... It's so scary but worth a try if i can recover.

Thanks for people who show me concern and care. I know you guys will always be there for me :) and to him, thanks for making me so disappointed when i am already feeling so down... I only want you to show some concern, is it that difficult? It really prove how much you treat me as a friend, or should I say not even a friend... I have done all the necessary things, and will not bother you anymore... Guess i should really wake up to face the reality.


inl0vewiitheu__x]# 11:52:00 PM

__define me]]*
.Icy
> __Link it ]]*

+ BNSS 4A
+ Hui Xian
+ Hui Ying
+ Hui Ying & Guan Hui
+ Ellyn
+ Alina
+ Wei Zhen
+ Sze Kiat
+ Jie Ying
+ Michelle
+ Say Hee
+ Joceyln
+ Liling
+ Dennis
+ Daniel
+ Melissa
+ Kevin
+ Terence
+ Cynthia
+ Fucai
+ Guan Long
+ Timothy
+ Spac2go
+ Fiona
+ Andy

__taggiie miie]]*


__Credits]]*
Design By Felicia
Hosted on blogspot
Blogskins